I was nominated to participate at the Liebster Award Nomination!! When I saw it a first I thought – greaaat but what does that means?
The idea is simple, you nominate blogs that you like and you ask them to answer 11 of your questions. This allows us bloggers to give visibility to the blog that we enjoy reading and vis-versa.
Why Not Coconut Bali nominated me, so I decided to play along!
I have to (and you too my dear nominees 🙂 ) :
- Say 11 things about me
- Answer Why Not Coconut Bali ‘s 11 questions
- Nominate new blogs
- Tell Why Not Coconut Bali that I answered her nomination
Here we go!
11 Things about me
- I have a “slight” addiction to anything that is made of paper, related to stationary
- I am a bit of a neat freak
- I still tie my shoes laces like children
- Just until not so long ago I was very self-conscious about my drawings
- I would like to have more time to sew
- I become a bar manager at 21 years old and managed the bar for over 3 years
- I quit smoking all the time
- I like anything that is kitsch
- I swear a lot
- I always wanted to speak many languages, I am currently learning Italian
- I’m doing my bachelor in Design and Innovation online
11 Questions that Why Not Coconut Bali asked me
- What gives you goose bumps?
My favorite songs
- What would you like to tell your neighbor?
Why do you open the window to scream “SHIIIIIIIT”?!
- What makes you cry?
When I don’t sleep enough, I get grumpy
- An inspiration in the blogging world?
Too many of them to say!
- Something that you regret?
I promised myself to never regret anything in my life, so I take decisions accordingly.
- Where are you at this moment?
- The last picture on your telephone?
One of my latest drawings I am doing for the challenge Flow Magazine created for the month of February
- What do you tell yourself when you look at yourself in the mirror?
I try to think positive things and I try not to compare myself with other people
- The last thing you bought?
A book called “Très Intime” written by Solange, I really recommend it.
- A message to Donald Trump?
You should try overdosing on love bro!
- Your final comment?
Tchô bonne l’ami! (very Vaudois way to say goodbye)
11 Questions to my nominees
- What are you the most proud of?
- What is your next goal?
- What is your favorite time of the day?
- What is the last thing you sent on What’s App?
- If you could have any super power, which one would you choose?
- What do you do when you need to relax?
- What was the last random act of kindness you did?
- If you could give one piece of advice for all the women in the world, what would it be?
- What is your song of the moment?
- When was the last time you laughed so much that you were crying?
- My last question is, can you tell me something funny?
This was fun! Now it is my turn to nominate Swiss ladies that I enjoy reading ♥